1. Zenith Fee Refund: No refund of Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
2. Refund Before Start of Course: If any student pays the fee for any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses and wants to withdraw/ask for a refund before the commencement of classes/course in the institute, the Admission Fee, Technology Fee, Examination Fee and the first instalment of Tuition Fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration fee will not be refunded.
3. Refund After Start of Course:
Within 10 days: If any student of any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses, leaves the classes/institute within 10 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, the entire tuition fee, technology fee and examination fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted if any. The Registration Fee and Admission Fee will not be refunded.
Within 20 days: If a student of any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses, leaves the classes/institute within 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to whatsoever reason, 75% of the Tuition Fee paid (in 1st instalment) along with Examination and Technology Fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The Registration Fee and Admission Fee will not be refunded.
After 20 days: If any student leaves the classes/institute after 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the Institute due to whatsoever reason, then no refund of Registration Fee, Admission Fee, Technology Fee, Examination Fee and Tuition fee paid & encashed will be made under any circumstances. Only the PDCs (if any) which have not been encashed on the date of refund application shall be returned.
4. All those students who get themselves enrolled for the two years classroom program (Medical & Engineering) before the declaration of the Class X Board Exam result will have to submit their application for a refund of scholarships along with a photocopy of the Class X Board Exam mark-sheet latest by 13th of August. Any student applying for the scholarship refund after 13th August 2018 will not be entitled to refund under any circumstances.
5. If any student drops in between the session and asks for a refund, he/she will be refunded as per the refund policy as stated above.
6. If any student avails the benefit of additional scholarship against lump-sum payment and leaves the institute after few months because of any reason whatsoever and applies for a refund of tuition fee paid, he/she shall be refunded after calculating the amount used by him/her from the date of commencement of course to the date of submission of application on pro-rata basis. “Pro-rata calculation is done taking into account the number of days a student remained in the course i.e., from the date of starting of the batch to the date of submission of the application of refund”. The Scholarship achieved/secured by the student will not be considered while doing calculations on a pro-rata basis. The Course Tuition Fee mentioned in the course prospectus shall be taken into consideration for pro-rata calculation and NOT the course fee paid by the parent/student. For example, a course starts on 4th July and a student joins on 16th July. He/she continues to attend classes and the last lecture, which he/she attended, was on 14th November. But if he/she has submitted a refund application on 13th December, then the number of days to be counted for refund calculation will be from 4th July uptill 13th December = 163 days. It is multiplied by the fee for one day, which is calculated by dividing the course tuition fee without any scholarship by no. of days from the starting of the course to the ending date of the course as per the prospectus of the centre where admission was taken.
7. In case of payment by credit card/debit card/wallets or any other online mode, chargeback shall not be entertained by the bank, parents need to contact the respective centre or branch for refund.