Please note that all scholarship concessions will be confirmed only after receiving the attested mark-sheet from the student; and if the marks do not justify the concession, the differential payment will need to be made before the enrolment is finalized. For example: If a student is given 20% scholarship then, he/she may not be charged any amount on account of Registration, Admission and Tuition fee (Except Technology fee & Exam fee) depending on management discretion, but Service Tax or GST thereupon, if any, levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents. While using the Zenith Institute Online Services, you (the user) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Zenith reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point in time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the Zenith Online Service(s) of Zenith Institute. All products/services and information displayed on Zenith Online Service constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions are given below.
Zenith Online Services reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the Zenith shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Zenith Online Services (ZOS) you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
4. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Zenith Online Service.
5. Zenith reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product, which is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event, the payment has been processed by Zenith Online Service the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you through email, call, WhatsApp and/or SMS.
6. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Zenith will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
7. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
8. In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Zenith for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. Zenith shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers/shop etc. or in case of an act of God such as flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond the control of Zenith.
10. All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
11. The User agrees to use the services provided by Zenith through their website live.zinthinstitute.co.in and mobile application of Zenith Institute for lawful purposes only.
12. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Zenith reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point in time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), Zenith has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using live.zinthinstitute.co.in , APP, other affiliated website and or mobile applications without prior intimation whatsoever.
13. Zenith will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from the use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
14. The User agrees clearly that the use of Zenith Online Service is at the Users sole risk. Zenith affiliates, employees make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
15. Zenith Online Service users/students must send their self-attested photocopy of class X/XII mark sheet and attach three recent passport size colour photographs along with dully filled Admission Form (hard copy) to registered office only.
16. Any student enrolled with AESL will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feels that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute or bus, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Centre In charge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
17. If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend/join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
18. After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards the Registration fee/Admission fee. However, if a student applies for a refund before the commencement of course/classes, only the admission fee and first instalment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
19. If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the same. The refund policy for such students will be the same as students, who would pay the fee in instalments.
20. Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach a photocopy of the self-attested mark-sheet of Class VII/VIII/IX/X/XI/XII and affix a recent passport size colour photograph along with the admission form.
21. The parents can meet the Centre-In-charge/teachers for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
22. Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
23. If a student is absent or misses a test, he/she can collect his/her question paper from the office within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
24. It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per the schedule given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from the centre.
25. If the tuition fee is not paid in a lump sum, submission of post-dated cheques is mandatory. In case, post-dated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then a late fee of `50 per day shall be charged on the instalment due. However, the instalment will be accepted with a late fee only up to the end of the month failing which the name of the student will be struck off.
26. If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of `200 will be charged separately from the student along with the fee instalment. This amount will be charged in cash only.
27. It is compulsory/mandatory to provide active e-mail I.D. Mobile No and WhatsApp No. of the student/ father/guardian. The result of tests, important notifications, updates and/or any other information of the Institute will be sent to the student through email, call, WhatsApp and/or SMS. The Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding the result or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e-mail I.D./mobile no. in the Admission form at the time of admission.
28. If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of Zenith because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
29. No student is allowed to carry a mobile phone/I-pod in classes or during the tests. In case, if he/she carries a mobile phone in the classes or tests, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
30. The Institute shall not be responsible for providing seating arrangement to the parents while the classes and/or tests of their wards are in progress. As we don’t have any waiting area at the front office parents are requested to make their own arrangements.
31. The Examination Centre of any place can be changed as per the requirement/ need of the company without any prior notice to the students/parents.
32. It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exam or not. Zenith is not responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
33. The responsibility of getting the admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents/Guardian.
34. Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any Medical/Engineering Entrance Exams as well as in Olympiads, NTSE & KVPY or any other national level entrance tests.
35. Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Reference ID, and Roll No. of the student.
36. Students enrolled with Zenith must provide a photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance Exams., like NEET, AIIMS, IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced), Olympiads and NTSE etc. as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
37. Entry into the classes is permitted only with the valid Identity Card issued to each and every student. If any student is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
38. In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retaining such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
39. Registered Students can obtain duplicate I-Card, Set of books & Bag from the Institute against the proof of registration along with payment of `150/-, `300/- & `500/- respectively.
40. Once the name of a student is struck off due to the non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay `500/- for re-admission.
41. If at any point in time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
42. Zenith reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
43. That the Zenith and you (the user) hereinafter referred to as “Parties” agree that the present agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws in force in India and in the eventuality of any dispute or difference (including in the eventuality of violation of the present agreement by any party) arise on any matter relating to or arising out of the present agreement the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitration of an arbitrator to be appointed by the Managing Director of Inforain Web Solutions LLP whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties. The sole Arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration proceedings at Delhi only. It is also mutually agreed between the parties that the Parties would be entitled to invoke the present arbitration Clause/agreement during or even after the subsistence and even after the present agreement has expired or been terminated etc.
That in the event of such an Arbitrator to whom the matter has been originally referred is unable/failing/refusing to act for any reason whatsoever and/or withdrawing from his office at any stage/time, Managing Director of Inforain Web Solutions LLP shall be entitled to appoint another person to act as the sole arbitrator. That such arbitrator shall be entitled to proceed with the reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor. It is also agreed between the parties that arbitration proceeding would be conducted in English only and in no other language.
That the Courts at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction (subject to the arbitration proceedings which are to be also conducted at Delhi) over any or all disputes arising out of this present agreement and the parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such courts and/or Tribunals.
44. Zenith may also contact the user through email, call, WhatsApp and/or SMS to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, the User holds Zenith non-liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user's mobile number is registered with the Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
45. Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that it will benefit you using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services. Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms Zenith does not make any specific promises about the Services. The specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”. Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
46. Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, Zenith will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages including but not limited to emotional loss, career loss, stress etc. To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Zenith for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again). In all cases, Zenith will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable. We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
47. It is mandated that parents and students will be required to submit the completed physical form as well on visiting the centre.
48. Security Deposit applicable as per the course selected will have to be paid after the completion of the online admission process. The same can be paid online or at the branch.
49. Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Zenith from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.